This Downtown Kansas City venue offers nearly 5,000 square feet of indoor space to make your event spectacular. This 110 year-old building is located on the corner of Admiral and Page where industrial meets modern.
Address410 Admiral Blvd.
Kansas City, MO 64106
180 Guests seated
250 Guests cocktail style
The interior radiates a distinct urban vibe with polished white wood floors, exposed ceiling, brick walls, 12-foot windows that open garage door style, and crystal chandeliers to add the perfect touch of elegance. Directly off the ballroom is a patio inclusive of the event space.
- Seating for up to 180 guests with dance floor
- 2 hours of setup morning of event additional to 5 hours of event time
- Gold chivari chairs per number of guests
- 60″ rounds or 8ft buffet table set up to your desired layout
- Lap length linens of any available color per number of tables
- Napkins of any available color folded per number of guests
- Built in bar with custom lighting and glass shelf display
- Outdoor string lighted patio with up to 5 high-top tables
- Breakdown of tall tables and chairs
- 3 restrooms (women’s, men’s, family)