The Myer Event Space
The Myer Event Space is an industrial style warehouse venue located in the Kansas City Crossroads District at 17th & McGee. This all brick building was constructed circa 1916 and is one of the original early-twentieth century buildings known as “McGee Street Automotive Historic District”. The large windows highlight the downtown cityscape view.
There is 3,500 square feet of event space to host your wedding, corporate event, community events, milestone celebrations, holiday parties and other gatherings large and small
Address1701 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Up to 200 guests
- 3,500 sq ft of indoor event space
- 17ft exposed wood ceilings with string lights
- Floor to ceiling windows with a cityscape view
- Tables and Chairs provided (see furniture list below for details)
- Built in wood bar area
- Women’s Dressing Room / Bridal Suite
- Men’s Dressing Room / Groom Suite
- 12 Hour Rental – You will have access to the space from Noon to Midnight on your event date (events end at 11pm, your clean up time is from 11pm to Midnight)
- 1 Hour Rehearsal time – subject to availability
- Private parking lots available to you and your guests on weekday evenings and all day on Saturdays & Sundays.
- Security provided for your event if you opt to serve alcohol.
- A facility manager will be available on the day of your event at all times
- Flexible Vendor Policy
- Unlimited scheduled site visits