What to Consider When Crafting Your Wedding Catering Menu
There’s a great deal to consider when it comes to planning the perfect wedding catering menu for your occasion. Forget or neglect to consider one thing, and you could end up with a less than dreamy memory of your wedding reception.
At BrancatosCatering we make it our business to leave no stone unturned when it comes to planning your wedding catering menu! Our dedicated staff of event planners will help to guide you through the vast selection of foods available for your big day, and help you craft the perfect menu!
Here are a few items we always like to considerbefore we decide on particular menu selections that will help ensure that our catering services fit the style you have chosen, the needs of your guests, and your desire for your own wedding.
• Would you prefer a plated, served meal or a buffet style event?
• How many courses, appetizers, and desserts and the order and importance of each
• If a buffet, will you be using a carving station?
• How many different foods items, and what styles.
• Coffee and Tea service?
• Serving alcohol? Will you have an open bar, or wine and beer?
• Is there a special theme or style you would like to implement?
• Are there any special dietary needs for you or any of your guests?
• What time of day or night will this be served?
Your Brancatos event planner will work hand in hand with you to come up with the optimum wedding catering menu!
We have more than 50 years of experience at Brancatos Catering, and our event planners have experience with almost any type of occasion you can come up with!
Our food is prepared fresh at our facility or on-site if you prefer, and food safety is a primary consideration!
The catering experts at Brancatos are eager to help make your event one to remember. One of the first steps is allowing us to help plan your wedding catering menu. Simply fill out the web contact form or give us a call at 816-765-4707 and we’ll get the ball rolling!