There’s a great deal to consider when it comes to planning the perfect wedding catering menu for your occasion. Forget or neglect to consider one thing, and you could end up with a less than dreamy memory of your wedding reception.
Stations or plated meals? Cocktail hour + late night apps? There’s a great deal to consider when it comes to planning the perfect wedding catering menu for your big day. The details can be overwhelming.
At Brancato’s Catering we make it our business to leave no stone unturned when it comes to planning your wedding catering menu! Our dedicated staff of event planners will help to guide you through the vast selection of foods available for your big day and help you craft the perfect menu!
Here are a few items we always like to consider before we decide on particular menu selections that will help ensure that our catering services fit the style you have chosen, the needs of your guests and your vision for the big day.
• Would you prefer a plated, served meal or a buffet style event?
• How many courses, appetizers, and desserts and the order and importance of each
• If a buffet, will you be using a carving station?
• How many different foods items and what styles.
• Coffee and tea service?
• Serving alcohol? Will you have an open bar, or wine and beer?
• Is there a special theme or style you would like to implement?
• Are there any special dietary needs for you or any of your guests?
• What time of day or night will this be served?
Your dedicated Brancato’s event coordinator will work hand-in-hand with you to come up with the ideal wedding catering menu!
Our food is prepared fresh at our facility or on-site if you prefer, and food safety is a primary consideration.
The catering experts at Brancato’s are eager to help make your event one to remember. If you are ready to start planning your dream menu, simply fill out this form or give us a call at 816-765-4707 and we’ll get the ball rolling!